CITY OF LIVINGSTON PHOTO CONTEST
The contest is open to everyone, however there are a few rules/limitations:
1) We will accept only one image per person.
2) Images should be in any standard image format (JPG, GIF, PNH or TIF) and should be high resolution sized at 1200 x 1800 pixels.
3) If you choose to include people in your submission, you are responsible for attaching releases from individuals depicted authorizing the use and submission with your image.
4) Entrants submitting images that involve the harassment of wildlife or individuals, damage to the environment or property, putting individuals or animals in danger or infringe on the legal rights of other photographer or person will not be considered.
5) By submitting your image for this competition, you grant the City of Livingston the following permissions:
a) Publish the image on the internet
b) Use the electronic and printed image on the City of Livingston 2020 Budget Book.
c) Keeping the image provided, to archive the images on CD's or in other electronic forms.
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Email your image by Monday June 10, 2019, as an attachment to email@example.com. with 2019 Budget Book Photo Contest in the subject line.
2) Entrants must include your name, phone number, email address and general location of where the image was taken, so we can notify you if you win.
Submit your favorite images of Livingston! The Winner will be chosen Tuesday, June 11, 2019.