Friday Night Roller Skating Season
Join us for an evening of fun all winter long!
October 26 - Halloween Skate Night - Come out to join the Ghoulish Fun!
January 4 - March 8 (No skating February 15 due to a private rental)
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm (Skating for families with 2nd Graders and younger)
- 6:45pm - 9:00pm Open Skate (all ages welcome!)
Roller Skating Guidelines and Rules:
- All skaters must sign a waiver. If you are under 18, it must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- All patrons must report any injuries to the management.
- We are not responsible for accidents, skate at your own risk.
- If you are pregnant or have a medical condition or injury that might be aggravated by exercise, please do not skate.
- No use of outside skates or roller blades; skates must be rented from the Recreation Department.
- No NON-Skaters (other than parent/guardian) allowed in the building. If you are going to be in the roller rink and gym, you must be planning to skate.
- Absolutely no loitering especially in areas that affect the flow of skate traffic or entry to/from gym, bathrooms, concession areas.
- No food or drink may be brought into the gym, all concessions must be consumed in designated area.
- Alcohol, illegal substances, or anyone under the influence will not be permitted on premises.
- Skate with the flow of traffic, in accordance with the skate guards.
While Skating follow the below rules as these actions floor these actions may jeopardize the safety of other skaters:
- No Pushing
- No Aggressive Skating
- No Playing Tag
- No Sudden Stopping at any time is allowed on the skate floor
- No climbing on the bleachers
- No IPODS, CELL PHONES or HEADPHONES on the roller rink area
- No inappropriate behavior or language
- No in-and-out privileges
- No carrying of children while on skates at any time
- No chewing gum allowed in the gym
- No Smoking
- No carrying children while skating
Please Take Note:
Roller Skating is a strenuous and fast moving sport. By putting on skates and participating in this program, you are assuming the risk of an accident.
We reserve the rights of admission. Please adhere to all rules and enjoy the skating. Staff working Skate Night reserves the right to ask anyone to leave who is not abiding by the rules and is creating a dangerous environment for others to skate in.