330 Bennett Street, Livingston, MT 59047
Questions or Concerns: 406-222-5667
The City of Livingston offers a variety of recycling options to our citizens. Please bring your recyclables to the Transfer Station.
Contaminates can cause entire loads of otherwise clean recyclable to end up in the garbage.
These simple rules help keep recycling costs to a minimum and allow the most amount of material collected to be recycled.
- Plastic Recyclables – Plastics #1 & #2 ONLY. Should be emptied and flattened with caps on. No plastic bags, Styrofoam, or prescription bottles.
- Paper Recyclables – Newspaper, Magazines, phone books, junk mail, office paper and paperback books are accepted. Staples are okay. No Neon paper or fibers that do not tear.
- Cardboard Recyclables – Brown Bags and Brown Packaging Paper are accepted as cardboard. No food contaminated items such as pizza boxes or wax coated materials such as ½ gallon milk cartons are accepted.
- Aluminum and Steel – Please rinse and crush steel and aluminum cans
- Flourescent Light Bulbs - Accepted for a nominal fee of $1.75 per bulb
- Glass – City of Livingston and Park County Residents Only. All glass bottles and jars are accepted. Rinse container and remove lids. Windows, light bulbs, ceramic cups and plates, and glass table tops cannot be recycled through our program.
(June 2 - October 27, 2018)
Monday - Saturday
8:30am - 4:30pm