Parks and Trails Committee
The City established a Parks and Trails advisory committee for the purpose of assisting the City of Livingston in establishing the City's Parks and Trails Master Plan. On February 20, 2013, the Livingston City Commission determined the Parks and Trails Committee was to be a permanent committee. Resolution No. 4344.
- Jeanne-Marie Souvigney, Chair - 12/31/2023
- Shelly Prasek, Citizen- 12/31/2023
- Connor Cavigli, Citizen- 12/31/2023
- Carol Goosey, Citizen - 12/31/2022
- Sarah Stands, Citizen- 12/31/2022
- Dorel Hoglund, City Commission- 12/31/2020
- Rachael Jones, Citizen - 12/31/2021
- Alison Shannon-Lier, Citizen- 12/31/22
Meets 4th Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. at the City/County Complex, 414 E. Callender St. in Livingston.