City Tree Board
NOW RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS!
In January of 2009, the Livingston City Commission created City Tree Board to act as an advisory board for the City of Livingston Commission. It is the responsibility of the City Tree Board to study, investigate, counsel, develop and administer a written plan for the care, preservation, pruning, planting, replanting, removal or disposition of trees and shrubs in parks, along streets, and in other public areas.
The board consists of seven (7) members who are residents of this City or who live within two (2) miles thereof, who shall be appointed by the Chairman with the approval of the Commission. The members shall come from different interest groups including homeowners, tree professionals, the street department, the parks and recreation department, and City government.
Current Board Members
- Mike Gomez, City Citizen - 12/20
- Lisa Harreld, City Employee - 12/21
- Mel Friedman, City Commission - 12/19
- Eric Schneider, Parks Department
- Shannon Holmes, Public Works Director
- Andy Mitchell, City Citizen - 12/20
- Jodi Willingham, City Citizen - 12/21
- Debbie Perryman, City Citizen - 12/22
Commission Chairman Nominates / Commission Confirms Appointment
Meets as necessary