Livingston Planning Board (MCA 76-1-101)
In 2003, Park County filed a resolution of intent, to withdrawal from the City-County Planning Board and dissolve that joint board. That action necessitated the creation of the Livingston Planning Board. The purpose of this board is to encourage and improve the present health, safety, convenience, and welfare of Livingston citizens and to plan for the future development of their communities in accordance with (MCA 76-1-102).
The primary role of the City Planning Board is to serve as an advisory committee to the Livingston City Commission and propose policies for: subdivision plats; development of public ways, places structures and utilities; issuance of improvements and laying out public ways and services. Upon request of the public body, the City Planning Board will prepare a growth policy to promote public health, safety, morals, convenience, general welfare, efficiency, and the economy. (MCA 76-1-106)
Membership is outlined in (MCA 76-1-221) and consists of seven members. Members shall serve 2 year terms.
- Kate McInnerney, City Citizen- 12/31/2019
- Brian Konkel, City Citizen-12/31/2019
- Adam Stern, City Citizen- 12/31/2020
- Scott Weisbeck, City Citizen- 12/2020
- Melissa Nootz, City Commission- 12/31/19
- Shannon Holmes, Publics Works Director voting member
- Peter Fox, County Representative - 1/19 - (County Commission Appoints)
Meetings are held the 3rd Wednesday of every month, at 5:00 p.m. in the Community Room.